My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Why why..ever thought??

Now that I've had a day away from school and had time to ponder a bit (while ignoring lab work and school hassles)..made me realize a thingie; I guess something which I've noticed before..just never thought of writing about it. I'll cut the walking around the bush and say it. Hmm..Have to explain with somewhat a story.

So... I guess if I work out, or when I work out..I try to at least close the blinds in the rec room of my apt. It's always bugged me to have people watch me while I work out..mainly because I workout at night and having the lights on to that room REALLLY sticks out...yah call me a bit shy..or embarrassed. But it made me wonder.....MOSt if not all rec rooms are usually surrounded by windows. Why would they do that? I mean the only purpose I can see is for people to not get bored so that they can look outside? But who wants to be looked at, in their uglyass workout clothes? (maybe some has nice ones). Who wants to be seen looking all nasty and sweaty? And what if someone is not soo happy with their image and is shedding the extra pounds..would it help to broadcast that body to the world..if this person isn't too happy about it in the first place???? It's always annoyed me...

I guess the only thing I guess they could do, to fix this situation would be to put up windows in which you can see outside, but the outside cannot see in..wouldn't that make more sense??

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

windows you cannot see in would make sense.

my theory why there are windows possibly its more relaxing for the person working out where they do not have a closed/boxed in feel. Also, like why do most walls have mirrors? to create space?

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

I agree..I do believe it's to make them feel less closed in. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home