My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, November 21, 2005


Drama queeen, drama queeen, drama queen; did I say DRAMA QUEEN??????!!!

Yah you heard right..why must I know Drama queens? Maybe I let them get away with explaining all and making it sound like oh sooooo bad, and ohhh such a bad thing could only happen to her...or him.

So...got a friend like that. I'm up to here with her!! Okay most of you can't see that..but if you could, my hands waayyyyy are above my head (however far I can reach!)! She's driving me up the wall. I'm sick of her drama shit..gimme a break girl. I can't stand your whining complaining and bullshit YOU put yourself through! And don't you dare sit there and make yourself look like the victim of it all..you're not so naive after all. I've seen your tricks! Grr..if only I had the guts to tell her, rather than write it here. I swear each day is a new story..a NEW drama...how can people live like this??? MY GOD! The world is totally gonna end tomorrow...cuz of the shit you're going through..oh my GAWWWWDDD!!! I better call 911 and call it a national emergency!!! Yah..and telling the whole world won't make your situation any better!!!! Yah if any of you cant' tell..I'm FED UP!

So why the hell do I meet these idiots? Knew a gay friend of mine like that last year too. All he did was talk drama drama drama. Oh MY GAWD..it was the end of the world. The idiot was a snag...glad to get him off my rear...no literally..if some of you knew...!!

I wonder if it says on my forehead "come complain please, Anostica is always willing to listen to you bitching!!"..yah I just sit there and listen..and maaaan, I wish I could just say something..but I'm there sugar coating and saying, ohh totally I see your point. Okay okay, I'm not that bad..I did speak up a few times these days, and will say something the other doesn't wanna hear!!! And it catches them off gaurd...

Okey...last thing. If any of you think I'm a drama queeen writing all this...TELL ME!!!! I'll fix myself..TOTALLY. I mean this quality disgusts me..so if it's me..I sooooooo wanna fix it outta me!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason while I was reading your post the dancing queen popped into my head :-/

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

haha, drama queens... how about stupid ppl... wanna trade? although i dont like drama queens either :-P

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

It's a toss-up. Stupid people are as bad as Drama Queens. I do have to deal with both..

And how about suicidal people?? that's even worse :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home