My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Studying is over-rated!

Grr..I've got a damn test tonight at 7 p.m. Hardly have studied for it, till the last two days of cramming came by. Not too excited about it...hell I just wanna get it over with.

I'm sick of studying. I've been studying all of my 25 years of life. It's about time I quit. I'm sick of classes. Why do they make me take classes when I'm doing research? It's not like I have a life anyways..

Up in the library..figured I'd study. Brought the laptop along...yeeeep, took the last 30 mins setting up the wireless..now I'm online..y'all can see what I'm doing ;) hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home