My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Your neighbor might just be an angel...

Or not? Got me wondering the other as I waited FoReVeR to hear of the flight delays in chicago...waitin for a frikkin flight to Indianapolis, realizing that driving there would have been possibly faster than the wait..So yah..

Some girl was sitting in front of me. I guess she got up to go to the bathroom. she tapped the dude sitting next to her, and he had to get his headphones out, and she's like "can you watch my stuff for me"..He said sure (I think). Well it got me wondering...why the heck did this girl trust that guy sitting next to her more than she'd trust the next person walking past her? Why did she think her neighbor or the guy next to her was an angel and not some robber or something? Did she see it in his face or what?

Maybe the girl was stupid..or a bit too trusting..as she also left her purse, and laptop bag, you name it...and she took forever to come back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home