My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sweet Victory..


Err maybe bittersweet..

so as a post said earlier....most peeps crawl back to me...even when they walk off...so it happens again...must roll eyes now..

I delete you outta my book once and usually never re-add you....and yes I do forgive..will I go back..NO! Life is too frikkin small to care about a person (NO i'm not Evil..but don't EVER screw me over and expect to take you back!!!!--call me vicious then!)

hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

5 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must be addictive huh?

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

must be...or maybe people are just too desperate.. :-/

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Do you ever want anyone to forgive you or take you back???

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Lowry said...

Don't put yourself down as a sort of last resort for a desperate man.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

bluesbutterfly--Mmm..you know I do want people to forgive me..but I never work extra hard for it. So..you know I usually just give up because people take forever...

though as I've said also before..I choose my battles..some are worth it more than others..

Lowry..good point..but I mean what I said about anyone--man, woman...whatever ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home