My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ramblings..

Yep quite a few stuffz to write about since I got back into good ol hometown..so I'm just gotta jot em down..

-So I run into soo many of people I knew in high school..this town really isn't small..and I generally don't forget names..but today I saw some girl from my sis's class--couldn't remember her name..sorta bugged me..saw some dude..I think he was a student of mine when I TA'ed in this town a few years back for my previous degree...

-went out with a friend today...totally fun and great. She and I are notorious for getting kicked out of restaurants..cuz we can't stop talkkkkking..hahaha, I swear..the place was loaded and they needed our seats...or something..yep same shit happens every time...then we both just hopped from one coffee shop to another...was good ;)

-need to go shopping, been a while....hopefully TOMorroow!!!!!

-not sure if I'm excited about upcoming semester--another major hurdle to pass before I can continue my current degree program.

-few friends keep calling me..you KNOW who you are..and I warned you all..I may not be free...sorry I'll call you back most likely when I'm back in Indiana..I told you all to come camp out in my apt..soo come on over ;)Okay it's ONE of you for sure!!! Yah yah don't e-mail me something nasty.....if you care soo bad, come visit me!! ;)

-Went sledding today..on the hugest of huge hills..I used to go on the dinky hill next to the big one when I was younger..I went on the big one today...was awesome. Realized I like to sled down backwards, yah that means with my face facing up towards the hill, and back towards the bottom...had a BLAST! I think I totally twisted one arm though..it hurts soo bad :( Nonetheless, I'm GOING again tomorrow!!!!!

-Got a new pinky phone..it's cool, but am gonna go back and get a newer and better phone tomorrow--that one will be pink too!!!...so y'all better watch out..I gotz a better phone plan too now!!!!

-been playing Nintendo..yah old me huh..anyone remember Tetris? (did I spell that right?)..yah I can play it pretty well now..I'm OLD I know..also play mariobros3 or whatever it is...i'm pretty good at it ;)

-Would LOVE to come home in Indiana to an empty roommate-less apt!!! oh howwwwwwww fun!!!

-made a funky CD for myself..can't wait to boom it up in my car....seems like that's the ONLY place I can get some time to myself..and just listen to music as loud as I want..

-I like humble people...if you can't be humble..go to hell...serious..sorry I'm a bit abusive with this...but don't blow your shit in my face and think you're GREAT! the world doesn't revolve around you..neither has it ever revolved around me..nor would I want it to..cuz if it did, that would be wrong...

-we need sunlight here!!! been a whole damn week here..and no sunlight...need it!! Got 3 or 5 inches of snow last night..was GREAT!!! shoveling it all up for two driveways wasn't fun!!! soooree back :(

-Some people or a person just don't get it!! You can't smooth talk to me..or think I'll think TWICE!!! nuff said

-blah..i'm tired

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i'm jealous... i didn't get the memo about camping out at your place.

maybe some day i'll be cool enough to meet you when i'm around those parts :)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

hey....camp out whenever you want :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home