My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tainted Sleep...

Just woke up all pissed off today. Some stupidass song was stuck in my head which I NEVER listen to...turns out my damn roommate who is about 95% retarded was listening to some song over and OVER and OVER again..and I musta heard it for the last 1 hour of my sleep. Woke up soo not happy...wanted to walk out and say something..but figured it was no use...

3 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Hmm...earplugs.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Andi said...

On reading your profile:
Do you like Purdue?
What boy bands do you listen to???

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

I can't imagine ANYTHING in my ears--one of my biggest pet peeves :P

I LOVE Purdue...long story. Been obsessed with it since I was a young kid..

And boy bands. I can listen to just about anything..But my all-time fav is WestLife, O-Town is Ok, Backstreet boys can be good, same with NSync, and Blue (the one from UK).. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home