My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Rants of the day..

1. I woke up on my own today...7:40 a.m. Very early. Just tossed and turned till 8:30ish and then got up. Didn't get very good sleep last night though :(

2. On my way to school in bus..saw some "christian whatever dudes" who wear the badge that says it. They tried to small talk with me--oh it's cold. Yah gimme a break. I don't believe in publically blowing your religion in someones' face.

3. My experiments blew..I'm at square 1 again :(

4. Sometimes I wonder how it would have been if I had become a doctor instead..but I can't stand puss or ear infections

5. The campus is pretty quiet..Even my hole in the building feels quiet!!! A teacher said the slyest comment to me today...not sure what the hell was wrong with him.

6. No one is working today..I don't feel like doing anything either.

7. Didn't go to a departmental luncheon. Lab peeps came down and told me you didn't need to bring something to go...soo many people and OK food.

8. Friend called me at 8:25 a.m...a time I'm never up..but was cuz I was I picked up...friend had a bad dreaaaam

9. Boss seems to be in a good mood. Been joking to me all day....

10. Why is that everytime I see a letter in my mailbox from the dept..I think they are kicking me out, and that I did something terribly wrong??

11. I realized the power of the crap I do research on. Working with human cells now and literally watch the cells die in front of my eyes in the period of two days!!!!!!! Now that's very little amount of cells that I work with..imagine a HUGE human with TONS of cells...scary :( Freaks me out...if I get it.......

12. Computer tech guy walks past my office too much..sometimes I wanna give em something to do..or does that mean I need something to do? :-/

13. I'm outta here :)

9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home