My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Evil meee

Maybe it makes me a vicious (sp) or an evil person..but I've never gone back and tried to win a friend back. I got in a fight with my roommate last night..will I go apologize? no..I honestly don't think I should. She did more wrong than I did. I'd rather have it just pass me, and I know it will a few months down the road. Till then I get some peace and quiet to myself I guess w/o having to hear her shit.

But...it got me thinking. I've been like this all my life. If a friend leaves me or decides haha I can't stand you, or I'm better than you. I just turn the other cheek and walk away. I've never written letters or e-mails or called them begging to take me back. I can remember it back from 8th grade when my friend Amanda got mad..we didnt' talk for a year till she wrote me a letter and had someone give it to me saying "hey I wanna be your friend again". sames goes for my friend Anne..who decided that one day she was gonna walk away and never talk to me again. I walked off too..she tried to get back and wrote an e-mail. It was nice deleting that one. Same goes for another friend who recently accused me of not keeping in touch. Oh well..what can I say. I could fight it..but is it in me? nooo...!!! Lastly...same goes for roommate, am I gonna try extra hard to be her friend or good roomie with her again? NOPE (look at me spill..hahah y'all hate me now!!!!!!)

Why do I do this...hell my philosophy, I've got one frikkin life to live and I'm gonna live it to the fullest. Am I gonna let one thingy bug me...nope. Honestly there's so many friends I've got now that I wouldn't mind losing a few...I feel like I'm at a phone-a-thon (did I spell that right), trying to make money on giving advice..or bullshit. Anyways, point of post...there's so many people in this world...if I lose one..OH WELL...life goes on.

***now what really matters is which one I lose...cuz then I really have to assess if it's worth it... :)

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you just say "y'all"??? Are you going hickish on us now? ;-)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Yah..I'm getting smothered by indiana-tongue. My minnesnowta friends will hate me now :(

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger TopHat said...

I don't remember Indiana having that large of an accent (I used to live in Kokomo), but I guess they would. Crazy Hoosiers.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Yah..it's odd I guess. But I felt a bit of a culture shock moving here..felt like I was in the soooouuuuttth. I'm over it now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home