My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What a sweet friend..

A friend of mine who I did both of my previous degrees with is awesome awesome awesome!!! The girl I've known her since I was a wee wee 18 year old. She was a biology major too--though she went for the biggest part (bigger organisms) of biology--Ecology..while I went for the teeniest--microbiology.

She's soooo sweet. She has a job now in some cool ass college by my hometown, and everytime a job opens up...she recommends me. I would have gotten a cool ass job this July because she wouldn't stop talking about me to them. I didn't apply cuz I really wanted to give this current degree program a shot--figure I should go down trying rather--at least in education. Anyways, she's been writing me asking me about when I'll be done with my current degree because she's got the professors pinpointed whom she thinks will be old enough and retiring by the time I get done..so that way I can take over their jobs.. what a sweetieee :)

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

knowing the right people helps :) networking is the key.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lowry said...

Well, it looks like you got your career planned out, if you happen to make it one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home