My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I wanna...

I wanna...

-Watch Bend it Like Beckham again

-Do whatever I want to do without having to worry

-Get good grades this semester

-Pass my prelim examinations this coming spring semester

-Work out, work out, work out and be able to do it like I used to

-Have a cleanass apartment

-Just lay back and relaxxx for a day

-Have my groceries delivered to my apartment; I'm too lazy to go out

-Move OUT! I want a new place to myself..can't stand the shithole I'm in

-Listen to everyones' problems...just don't have enough time :(

-Hear celebrity gossip stories

-Not see dead people on the news

Ohh..there's too many wanna's..I quit..

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the ladies seem like that Bech-ham guy.

I like doing things without having to worry also. Hopefully you are slowing down a tad on the bmd diet :)

Some places you can order your groceries online and have them delivered. I remember seeing a news store a few years ago during the dot com boom.

I hear ya! I want to move out too, I can't wait to do that.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Andi said...

I wish you luck in all your "i wanna's"...some of them are very achievable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home