My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, December 12, 2005

blah...

Blah..nothing special..so if you don't feel like reading b.s. I'm warning you to click next blog, or just close the window.

So yah. My hands are frikkin sore...had to help CLEAN lab today..guess it wasn't too bad; and trying to cram about 13 or so people in small rooms is NOT easy.

My planned experiments have all been delayed till tomorrow. Wonders of biology amaze me..yah right, it's more they PISS me off. Out of 5 experiments I wanted to run today, I was only able to run 1 today..the rest are on hold for tomorrow. Grrr.

Been working on the last bit of stuff I need to do for my class before I'm done class-wise this semester. So...writing two papers in lab. Got one done last night pretty fast. Working on second one--not as fast cuz it just isn't that interesting.

Signed up for classes. Guess I'll be taking some hardass biochem course next semester..It should help me for my project; AND a stats course. I'm hoping to keep only one..cuz I gotta prepare for a HUGGGGGEE examination during next semester. Must pass if I wanna stay in my current degree program.

I remember last year around this time..I was shitting a brick basically...Had two stinkin finals, and an idiot on my back who wanted to study with me...when the idiot knew I only study alone..

blah...that's it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home