My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Three things..

1. It's snowing cats and dogs outside!!!! yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I'm OLD! My back cracks all the time when I bend backwards...my lab members hear it and wonder if I'm some oldieeeee!!!!

3. I'm craving chocolate more than I've ever craved it in my life!!!! YUM!! Snickers..mmmmmm...

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Mrs. McGee said...

Ha, I have never heard the word snowing in the phrase "It's raining like cats and dogs" I dont know if i have ever witness such a snow storm before, what is it like? do snowballs fall from the sky?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Yah...it's not like snowball..but chunks of snowflakes...and they are all funky shaped. I was just being a bit overboard saying "cats and dogs"..but it was rough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home