My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

grrrr

So...some gang dude was put to death today. Why does it bug me? I don't know..cuz I guess I'm not for the death penalty; or cuz I'm stupid. Dumbo me who hates news decided to read up on the "lethal injection"..and how it happens--come on I always wondered. It only made me disgusted, sad, and grrr..WhY! What kind of people can stand there and watch a person die?? They allow witnesses. I can't imagine watching a killer die if he had hurt someone I knew..a life is a life..killing doesn't solve much.

4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Rudy Wellsand said...

Where's Tookie now? We are controlled by CODES. You have DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body to control you. WHO PUT THE CODES INTO YOU? YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE that control your destiny. To see the "Chosen"Code and "Color"Code, VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com . We don't really KNOW WHERE Tookie is!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Mrs. McGee said...

I agree that the death penalty is terrible. but that doesnt mean i dont think it is sometimes necessary. i think it is sad how loved-ones of the victims find "healing" and "peace" when they watch the killer suffer and die. for the victims the desire to kill the killer is strong. and they enjoy witnessing their death -is that not worse than the original sin?

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger TopHat said...

I very much agree that the death penalty is extreme. I understand the reasons behind it for crimes such as rape and murder, but I'd personally prefer life. It's a huge mess in general. No one's going to be happy about it.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Now try to convince a polititian who isn't anti-death penalty to be anti-death penalty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home