My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Chicken!!!

Okay so I admit it..I'm a huge chicken. I STILL get scared at night. I don't know why..it freaks me to think there is a ghost out there watching me when I sleep..or that someone will crawl into my room at night and whip out and knife and kill me. That's partially the reason I always try to get a room on the highest floor in apt complexes.

Stupid contracting and expanding of wood and shit at night freaks me out...I'm at a newer house now that my family built..here for the break. Been staying in all rooms of the house, just sleeping in a diff room each night...each night it's me making sure I'm close to a wall far away from the door or window...man, I'm a freak.

I guess watching Rescue 911 as a child and seeing too many stupid unsolved mysteries, and extraterrestrial crap shows (cuz of bro) really really messed me up...maaaaaaaan, I think I'm over it..or am I??

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! ;-)

Hasn't mom always have told you to not eat anything before bedtime? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home