My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hope I come back to Indiana alive!!..

So this christmas/new year's break has been a LOT of work! I'll keep it short, but well I had to help family move stuff from here to there...for quite a FEW days. Yep...sore back, for some reason I twisted my foot...so the bottom of my left foot still hurts..been a week now!

Then..went sledding yesterday...twisted arm beyond belief...I could have gone on the cheezy girly hill..but I went on the MAN hill..where only the big ol teenage boys or men go..yah it was a blast showing them I could do it too! And then do it backwards!! They weren't sure as to how I kept my balance--as my bro overheard them talking when I was half way down the hill...anyways, so that was great..Well you know while I'm at it...I went there again today! Went on the MAAAN hill again (previous post "hugest of huge hills")..soo...some stupid girls up there with their boyfriends screaming "oh my Gawd I can't do this..Nooooo I'll die..oh my God..I'm gonna get hurt and break a leg"...GIMME a break yo..slipping down a hill isn't THAT bad...if a boy can do it..so can you...grr sissy girls piss me off..So I went down the Maaaan hill, also known as ANOSTICA's hill..had a blasT!!!!!!!!(AGAIN)!!! And I went down backwards like yesterday!!! It was GREAT!! I fell off ONLY when I went down straight..and it was great!! Worst part is that I landed on each butt cheek individually on two different strolls down the hill..so yah, whole butt hurts :( That's not all..whole leg hurts...and I also twisted the other arm..so I can't lift both of my arms any higher than my head!! Oh and lastly..I almost knocked myself out..yah talk about seeing stars!! I screamed at my bro when that happened..poor kid, he ran down the hill to see if I was alive...thankfully I didn't knock myself out..what a workout though!!! But ohhh the pain.. I refuse to take advils on this one..I've experienced a ton more pain than this before...mom keeps telling me to sit on cushions..but I hate cushions, I've always liked carpet, and hate cushions underneath me at the dinner table too...

I wish I can do more sledding tomorrow..I'm not done with it yet...but I think I might shop instead..

So point of post and to sum it up...hope I come back in one piece..did lots of handy work this whole break...and I'm sooo sore...hopefully I'll don't break in half...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home