My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Looong day :(


Grr..today was an amazingly long day. I got up early and was off to school. Then headed off to class which is about half way across campus. After class I was feeling a bit ambitious and decided to talk the LONG route to walk back home for lunch. Yah...how fun and stupid was I! I ate lunch at 11:30, and was hungry again at 3 p.m.! So..then I worked at school till 6ish..which is when I got home. Ate a few and was off to work out..I shoulda been easy on the workout, but I wasn't :( Yah...not good. Took a shower and my roommate had the heating up to frikking hot 80 degrees....it caused me to pass out on my bed!! Slept like a baby!! mom woke me up when she called...and all I could say was well I'm sleeping..so she let me be..so I'm up now writing this..

Funny thing happened..some dude in my class today..who sat next to me..I SWEAR he was gonna hurl on top of me..he was belching those before vomit belches..I could hear them..and he even had a towel to cover his mouth!! Grrr..every time I heard it, I moved..and he noticed. We were three rows in from the door..and I KNEW if he had to puke, I'm sure it'd explode right on top of me..ewwwwwwwwwweeeeeeee...But thankfully I made it outta class, pukeless :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home