My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, August 08, 2002

What you do..and who you are.. Fri Dec 17 08:19:26 1999
Okay..I was talking to my friends the other day. We started talking about our favorite singers, and I said that mine was Bryan Adams..And some of them said that they used to like Bryan Adams, but they don't anymore, ever since they found out he's racist! WELL I really don't get this. I'm not racist or anything, but I like Bryan Adams..I like him because he sings well, I don't want to think of him as somebody I'd look up to anything (I'm way beyond on that age!).
But it's pretty weird, that people could hate someone solely on the fact that he/she was racist or did actions that made them not acceptable..I, personally don't believe in that kinda stuff. It's like my previous posting about smoking...My friends smoke and I still talk to them, smoking doesn't make a person, it's the personality that makes a person! People need to stop judging others by what that other person does..everyone has a fault...people need to quit picking on it. I'll never hate someone because they are racist (well singers, because I only like them because of their music)..but then again it can be a different story if I choose to associate with this person and be friends with him/her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home