My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, August 08, 2002

annoyance Wed Nov 10 14:41:16 1999
I always wonder if people put on 'acts' when they are around others or are they really that way? I know a friend of mine, and she acts as if she's interested in people (certain persons) but in reality I know she's not! I know the type of person she is, and I know her background and I know that no matter what or how she tries to act..she's really not that interested in them!!
The people who put on those acts are pretty stupid, because not only are they being rude to the person they are talking to, but they are also hurting themselves by giving others a 'impression' of them which isn't even correct. I guess it seems odd to me now days to see stuff like this..I wish people would just stick to their normal selves...it'd make everything a lot better, and it would also clear up some misunderstandings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home