My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, August 08, 2002

Beliefs.. Wed Oct 13 13:50:23 1999
It really amazes me on the fact that people will not choose to associate with someone if he/she believes differently than them....it's really quite annoying. I mean, I may think that one's beliefs may be wrong, but that does not make me stop talking to them or rather not talk to them in the first place.
People who try to find others like them who only share their beliefs are making a mistake....Our world is made up of different, unique people, and that's what makes society interesting. If we were to only talk to people who are exactly like ourselves, then we are only boring ourselves (from my perspective). I know that some people out there might love talking to people just like them and I guess that's fine..but I don't do that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home