My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, August 08, 2002

from my perspective.. Mon Sep 27 23:49:14 1999
Just something to add today..about what I think/believe..
From my perspective, I believe that everything anyone ever does, or should I say that anything that the majority of the population does, is usually if not always based on the fact that the person is doing it to fit in with society. People commit crimes to get rid of people making fun of them (who cause them to too look like outcasts). People dress like stars so that they look cool. People talk in a certain way to fit in. People follow norms only because if you don't then others' will look at you and be amazed...
While I guess most peope would say that, that's what makes a civilized person and one for society..I believe differently. I guess that if everyone was to follow just about everything the way I said above, then we'd be having a zillion copies of one type of something. And that would really suck because it'd only make it annoying, and non-unique. I guess our society probably likes people who are non-unique or something.
Well enough about my thoughts..they are just for today..tomorrow I'll probably read this, and wish I had revised it! As always I believe in individuality, or independence...always do what you believe is right, not what others tell you as being correct or good!! With that I'll end this....
-Anostica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home