My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Few things...as always

Hopefully if I get these things off my chest, I'll feel great :D

1. Why is that I can't stand people who just wanna show they know it, do it, have it better than I do? Like I say shit, and all they wanna say is, been there, done that, did it better than you..and hah. What type of gratification does that give you?? Competitive people piss me off..

2. My sixth sense bugs the hell out of me. I know of things before they happen, I can sense them. If I tell someone they never are true, yet if I hold them in, they come out to be true. yah..nuff said... *hate* that feeling

3. There really isn't much I can think of blogging anymore. I'm thoughtless and dry now...I feel like I keep repeating myself.

4. Pet peeve: People who get influenced by others. Doesn't matter your age...I see it happen all too often.

5. Humble, honest and straight forward people are #1 on my list of favorite peeeps :)Deviate from that....and well we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home