My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

No Praise needed..

I suppose it applies mostly to work or to myself when I'm striving for something. I've hated, yes literally hated being told that I'm doing a great job. For some reason whenever I hear that..I actually mess up or stop working. I have always worked or been ambitious, determined whatever cause it's the struggle in me who wants to do all that. The minute someone comes up to me and says "awesome anostica, keep it up"...I'm annoyed. I'd rather not even be acknowledged about it..lemme be..lemme do it..

Maybe it's cause I sit around waiting for the comment and then think viola..time to relaaax baby. However I don't think it's the case. I just hate praise..when it comes to work..Hate being acknowledged. I do it for myself Yo :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home