My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Not so sure of this one..

So..I heard it the other day again. Some dude saying on t.v. that legalizing gay marriages should not happen as it threatens everyone. I seriously don't understand how????

As much as heterosexuals feel like they are experiencing true love...hell that's the same for homosexuals. If straight people can marry, so should gay people have that right too. Yah yah people say it's not correct..you get no babies. BUT there's plenty of babies out there that need a home! And just because you are different doesn't mean it's wrong! Hell even if one thinks it's wrong..it's your OWN personal opinion...NO Government rule or law should tell you that..hell with laws...screw government.

Just like in a plant population, or animal population, or whatever population, you get a ton that look the same and act the same, and you get a few that are different. So what is wrong with the different? Do people honestly sit there and think hell my corn on the cob has one black corn thingy on it..and I won't eat it? HELL noo!! So why the hell should it matter if someone is gay of deviates a bit from the norm?? Why should it bug you! What's wrong with people being happy and living their life they way THEY want to???????

gimme a break..

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Male connectors only go with Female connectors on TV's... what's with that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home