My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A lil Gossip..

So...this is my personal take on "Suri"..the supposed child of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. I think the child seriously does NOT exist. I think it's the biggest hoax of all time! Even when Katie was pregnant it looked like she was conceiling a pillow, and some days the pillow looked more real than other days.

You NEVER see the two of them with the baby...I wouldn't doubt their relationship is OVER. I think they opted to get an abortion early on when they realized their made-up relationship wasn't going to work and that using each other to get over their ex's wasn't the best of ideas.

Tom should stop smiling, and fess up to the fact that there's no baby!!!! If there is one..I wanna see pictures!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home