My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Convince me more.....the less I fall

Yah..so I went shopping today. Came across some girl I see at the same store I go everytime. She must think I'm some easy target, or she's like that with everyone. She literally follows me around telling me deals on anything I touch.

She tried to corner me into getting something I already own..telling me that if I buy it not only will I save six dollars (woop dee doo!!), but will also get a free ugly handbag with it. Wow! what an amazing deal huh? Screw it..hell NO. I told her I already had the stuff.

She musta told me deals in two different items I touched..I ended up leaving the store. I don't know why..but the more people pressure me to do shit, the less I will ever fall for their manipulations and buy the shit. And this goes in all aspects of it...the more you push me, the less I will fall for it/do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home