My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Completely Random things..

1. I'm not sure why I'm so tired these days. I sleep a lot..but yet have no energy to walk :(

2. I spoke to a friend of mine yesterday. Poor friend was crying soo much :( Not fun to hear that over the phone...

3. I'm not a competitive person. The only person I ever compete with is myself when I think I'm not matching up to my standards or where I'd like to be...

4. I hate people who disrespect me. I don't forget little comments...and will speak up and tell you. If I don't tell you directly, I will tell you by an example or something...or I'll just end communication with you completely.

5. What I do, and what happens with what I do...means a LOT to me. I don't take shit about it(from anyone), even though I might complain about it a lot.

6. I'm not a show-off. It's kind of like, been there done that. I grew up as a child being that. I've gotten older...seriously I could care less now. I'll do it if it pleases me...

7. Why is it that everyone (YES everyone!!!!) I say bye to and never want to talk to again..comes back??

8. Blogger is too generic now. I started when I was one of the few..now it's like Blog diarrhea.

9. I hate being pushed...I take my OWN time. The more you pressure me, the less likely I'll ever listen to you

10. I'm literally sick of being on the computer...I used it so much in the last 2 months to work on shit. But....I feel like I'm getting back into it again :P

11. I recently touched base with an old high school classmate of mine. Maaan..was he busy. He met a girl online, got engaged to her a year from the date they met. Married a year later, and had a baby a few months after the wedding! yikes. Never knew he was even of that kind....amazing how we all have our destinies (sp)

12. I've got a lot of strength..I hate it when people underestimate it.

13. I hate being joked about...as much as I stand up and think I'm independent..jokes suck. I'd rather not joke about a person and make fun of them..and neither do I like getting joked about.


blahhh..that's all I can think of..

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger dirtyalana said...

what fun is life if you cant joke about yourself? i think you need to laugh more and stop focusing on the things that you "hate"

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

i think i need to correct myself...i was talking about being joked about in the wrong situation..i'd have to give specifics, but am really not into giving them here :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home