My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Luck? I'm not so sure...

So on two occasions..I've found money lying around in the hallways of my apt. The first time it was a 10 dollar bill. Today I found two 1 dollar bills. I can't seem to keep money I find...I've always been the type that works hard for the money I have, and I get great pleasure out of buying things with my own money which I worked hard to get. Finding money...is another story. People might call it luck...I can't seem to find a reason to use it. The last time I found the 10 dollar bill, I ended up giving it away to a friend. Now I'm sitting here with the two 1 dollar bills...what to do..

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rent a movie? give it to the can man?

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I'd buy a milk dud... those things are so irresistable they make the hairs on my rear just stand up... WOOOWEEEE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home