My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Craving...

And I don't mean food. Have you ever craved or wished you had something, yet wondered if you'd ever attain it? Have you wondered if your fight to get it or attain it would burn the shit out of you in the end? Yet at the end you'd be happy? Have you ever had those scary thoughts of it never working out and that your hard work would go to waste?

Have you looked at others with it, and wished you were in their position? And then wondered how much they probably worked at it, or didn't for the matter to attain it? Yah....that's me

3 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just keep working for whatever you're craving... you'll earn in due time with your hard work.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger wiseguy563 said...

Not to be a smartass, but I am a know it all. I know exactly what you are talking about here. (im just kidding here)


I have often wished that I had a cigarette. I have never fought for one though, but sometimes it is hard to obtain it if you don't have an identifcation of any sorts. If you do obtain it though, make sure it is one with a filter, that way it will not burn you at the end. I do sometimes worry, what if I can not get a cigarette? Would I be going through all this trouble of driving to different places to get one, for no reason at all?

It really sucks to be out of cigarettes, especially when you see someone else smoking one. You think to yourself "that lucky bastard, I wish I were him". Then you began to wonder if it was easy for him to get his cigarettes because he has an ID.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

haha smartass err wiseguy563. I sure hope you weren't making my serious situation into a joke :-|

were you not? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home