My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Living in a man's world...

Now that summer is here..ya realize a few things which hit you in the face more than usual...

Complaints of a woman (in general)...

I wish...

I didn't have to shave my legs

I didn't have to wear makeup

I didn't have to hightlight my hair

I didn't have to worry about what I'd wear today or tomorrow

I didn't have to worry about looking my best

I didn't have to get my eyebrows done

I didn't have to worry about having the perfect sandals to match that perfect outfit

I could burp and fart out loud

I didn't do anything to my hair and could just walk outside

I didn't have to grow out my hair

I didn't have to have browny looking skin for the summer so I don't look like a ghost

I didn't have to paint my toenails..or my finger nails

I didnt have to shave my armpits

I didn't have to wear more than 1 under garment


AND I'm sure there's a ton more...girls add on :D


now now...I understand we all can get by w/o doing these..and in general NOT every girl follows them. My point is that if ya sit there and think, all these are constraints put on girls..or constraints us girls have adopted as things we should do...whether it's learned or something we've accepted...it's something one girl might see as a prison, while another sees as "joy"..depending on whether you do it for yourself or for another. My thoughts...as long as it's for YOU..yah YOUUUUU then it's all good :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home