My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

GROW UP!!!!

Serious I'm so sick of people who are OLD enough to raise kids but aren't old enough to fend for themselves!!!!!!!! It's NOT like life is EASY, and it's not that you can LIVE OFF of a PERSON!!! Learn that ONLY HARD WORK and HARD frikkin EARNED money YOUUUUUUU made should mean a ton to you. And YOU should use that MONEY to get your OWN shiT!!!!!!!!!! Don't be USING other peoples' SHIT or SHIT people give you!! That's frikkin disgusting!!!!!

I like to be INDEPENDENT! If you ever ask me about shit I OWN...yah ALL of it is MINE!!!! From my hard earned blood sweat and tears!!!! It was never easy waking up at 6 a.m. to go teach a class for two frikkin summers when all I wanted to do was sleep!!!!! it sucked big time back then..but YOU know what!!!! IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I...YES I....MEEEEE DID IT!!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF..

ok I'm done..

6 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, what brought this on.....vent and give specifics!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

the reason I vent is to get shit out..not to give specifics..wanna keep it anonymous after all..

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous - I think she's quite clear. She's trying to express the love she has for her coworkers.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

whew what happened, IM me let me know

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrr to those cheepies/moochers

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Andi said...

The last few places I have worked, my fellow employees are more than eager to tell each other how to do things like this. It aggravates me too.

The only time I ever approve of getting help from others or the state to this extent is...following a sudden tragedy...a SEVERE hardship that is the true reason this kind of help exists. And taking advantage of your family/friends is just cruelty and a betrayal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home