My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I walk the slow path...

I guess I never understood and probably never will..but I hate people who rush in life. I don't get where they are trying to go. I mean eventually all of us will attain our goals, but does rushing and not enjoying the experience make it a heck of a lot more fun??

I never understand people who walk swiftly when they walk...even if they are just OUT on a WALK...with no time restraints nada. I'd rather walk slowly and smell the fresh air, and enjoy the beauty around me.

I never understand people who can't stand and talk for a few mins because they've got this or that to do. This or that will get done, it will get done later..but why must you lose yourself for something.

If you're granted one life...as I believe...I'd rather savor each moment and live it to the fullest. I'm not gonna race and forget the beauty of it all...odds are that if I do that..I'll look back only to regret the things I've missed..

4 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I walk fast, but only 'cause I have long legs!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger wiseguy563 said...

I am the ultimate procrastinator, so I take my time at everything....

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly my point but people complain that I walk too slow when we go out on a walk. Such an irony.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

anony..you can walk as slow as you want :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home