My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Boring people bore me..

Haha..what a statement. I guess some of you may understand this one..some of you may not. But for those that do...tell me if you AGREE!!!! It's funny how you can talk to one person on the phone and totally totally NOT get tired and talk to them for hours on END! And then the other person (a.k.a. boring person), you can only talk to for a few minutes and it's the end of it..Grr, I've gotten so bad that I end up telling the person I don't wanna talk on the phone and that I'm bored..and that I can't understand them....How mean am I? But if these peeps don't get it..what can I do?? Hate me world..but I really did try....

3 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess one solution could be to dissect what makes them boring. Then probably somone can write a book called "Dummy's Guide To Be Not Boring". Does anybody think being boring is a genetic trait or that people can stop being boring. It can have vast applications in areas such as the suburbs, the academia and the IRS. I guess postoffice might not benefit from it because it keeps things interesting by being on the main stream media fairly regularly.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

awwww
i have freinds like that too
some days we can talk forever
other days i just cant stand them
sigh

hope you had a good begining of the week
and a good weekend ;)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

No Mel..these friends just don't get that I can't talk to them when they smotheringly care so much. It's more that I've told them to go away! and they still come back? You know I wonder if there is any other way to tell them they annoy me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home