My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I don't get it..


so..some dude has been painting doors here for a few days. He wears this hideous-ass mask with like dual filters to clean the air..so he doesn't breathe the crap in..while we (all us peeps down here) walk around with no mask on...Does anyone get the irony of this situation????????? I was tempted today to go ask him about exactly what sort of shit was in the stuff he was painting and how much harm would it do to a person like me walking with no mask on...

3 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Andi said...

You could write to the company he works for or OSHA & ask them. I hate when companies violate OSHA policies...I guess they figure if anyone has the time during being oppressed & sick, they will pay a fee & that will be the end of it.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

i tried to some see you today
but you werent there
and it sooooo took me forever to find the room number
i hate that building

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

He's in the fumes all day while painting it. People who are walking by aren't exposed for long periods of time, and so minimal damage would be done. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home