My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hair..

why is that when you have long hair..you think you should keep growing it, and never stop. But when you cut it short, it's never short anymore after a few months? Grrr...I got it cut in nov. and had gotten a huge chunk off....I guess I'm gonna go back this weekend and get it done again. Need to get it leveled--I swear it's lopsided. Can't wait to have it all done..

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

i sooo dont wanna cut mine
im trying to let it grow out
but i am sick of it already
i wish it was curly or something
isnt it funny how straight hair girls want curls and curly haired girls want straight hair

oh how we all want what we cant have :-P

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah how we all want what we can't have...

curly hair overrated..i'd go straight anyday! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home