My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Why must a woman be responsible after the kids born???


Yah..so I went home for lunch and watched Mauri..however you spell it. ALL of it was about woman complaing that he's the father of my kid...come on. I guess biologically you could understand, that yah the woman is stuck with the kid during pregnancy..cuz yah it's in her stomach...but screw those men out there denying its' their kids.

Most of the paternity tests they did proved the kid was indeed the mans'. I don't get what's wrong with these peeps. Seriously I wish in this male dominated society, woman were just able to give birth and just tell the man to take care of the kid..why must a woman have to do it??

I'm not saying i'm not into taking care of kids..I'd LOVE to..or wiill try!! But hell...why is it by default we think that a woman's gotta do it?? It's 50/50 for genetics..takes two to make..and the only diff is that a womans' got an organ to produce a kid..well to HOLD it..and a man doesn't...I should make men with uteruses that's it!!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. did women vote for this a while back? ;-)

or did the men simply out number them at the polls and checked "hell no" for taking care of their kids haha :)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Lowry said...

This post couldn't be more true. My cousin left his fiance after he had gotten her pregnant to go out drinking and fucking. I grew up feeling sympathetic for women stuck like this (my mother being one of them). I really hope my cuz gets what's coming to him.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

I'm sorry to hear of your cousins' behavior Lowry..what can I say...some people never grow up and take responsability!

Btw..where the heck is your blog????!!!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger wiseguy563 said...

There is another side to that though, Why is it that the mother would have more favor in the eyes of a judge when it comes to custody? I have a male cousin who took his daughter after she was born and the mother wants nothing to do with her. So there are women out there that have done it.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

yes you're right wiseguy..but I guess I was speaking about the majority..or am I making a generalization :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home