My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rant..

Yep it's about time I rant again. So here's a list..in no specific order:

1. Still pissed at the cost of heat..heating bill last month was 123 bucks; something I'm surely not so used to!

2. Too many projects at school to work on...so little time

3. My class sucks. I hate doing homework problems.

4. Can't stand bullshitters. If I sense bullshitting, I'm more likely to forget and delete you outta my book.

5. Tomorrow is friday yahhh...We'll see if I get to sleep in on sunday as I've got a buttload to do this weekend

6. Paycheck Paycheck Paycheck...where aarreeee you?? Just a few more days..!!

7. At times I wonder if moving away to another state would be nice..to start life all over again in a new setting and just forget

8. Got my W2's...can't wait to fill out the tax returns!! Gonna do it myself this year!

9. If you think you're the best...then you're not worthy of living life. Life is a test to see how far you can go, and how much better you can become

10. Be humble and be honest..that's the key.

11. Good friends Rule! They listen to me when I need it. They give great advice. They all have their purposes besides the friendship of course ;)!! One of them I just called...mmm it's almost 1 a.m. and he's figuring out my class prob..!!! wohoo!!! He's gonna scan the answer and send it...maaan what more could I ask for!!!!!!!!! :D

12. meetingsss.....

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger wiseguy563 said...

How do you define a bullshitter?

Lovely weather lately, isn't it?

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

A bullshitter..well it's a person who may say something to me once, and contradict completely something they had said before. mm...man don't get me started as I've got a ton of definitions for this one..

weather here stinks ass. It's like one min we got rain..and the next min it's frikkin sunshine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home