My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Anony's please speak up!

So...what better way to discourage all the anony's from visiting my blog but to write about it! Yah..so I got a new site counter, and well it gives me very nice details of where everyone is coming from. SOME of YOU are very very very consistent on visiting this blog DAILY..though I must admit that those daily visitors (a.k.a. "anony's") never speak up..or comment.

So...to spice it y'all..how about I hear it from the Anony's for once?? Gimme a comment...I know it's lame :P call me bored

5 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

i am here :-D
always here :-P

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is a comment - you know who this is d.... hahah :D

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

I guess I said anony for a reason..no I don't know who you are "d"...no name comes to mind :(

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Hi. :-)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger wiseguy563 said...

Well, this is my first time visiting this blog (Found the link on thebluestbutterfly). You might see several visits from this IP since there are a lot of us sitting in an office all day long with nothing better to do than to search for interesting blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home