My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What's your weakness?

What's your weakness? mine...seriously depends on when someone asks me this. But generally I am starting to become addicted to chocolate...so that's one.

Otherwise, another weakness, guess I could say more of a nuisance is that I am tooooooo anal about being clean. Guess it might stem from my nastyass roommate or just growing up in a tooo clean of a household.

What about everyone else? ;)

5 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Andi said...

I wil have to think about it. I don't have an answer off the top of my head..

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger wiseguy563 said...

I have a major obsession with germs. Other than that, I would say my weakness would have to be boobs. Love em.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Andi said...

I don't like germs...not obsessive compulsive...I just get sick too easily & have been around people who are just dirty. You would be surprised at some of the things that people do, if you happen to be observant of that type of thing.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Let's see what else is my weakness???? Some say that my stubborness is a weakness...but I am rather fond of it. Some get irked that I confront injustice a lot...but I am rather fond of that trait too. I guess I like a lot of my weaknesses.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

I wouldn't call it a weakness if you are able to confront injustice..i believe it's a strenght...I only wish I was like that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home