My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wild stallion

Haha..call me that. Yah so there is literally "no direction" for me today..or at least no one is on my back checking what I'm doing, or if I'm doing something...or even seeing that I'm at my desk working. Feels GREAT! I slept in today..and it was wonderful. Now I sit at work..with little to do, wondering if I should waste the day..or get something done and the "directors"..which give "direction" seem to me out of town..out of my life...ahhhhh I NEEDED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll clean out my age old yahoo mail inbox with 40+ e-mails from my friends since beginnin of Jan..asking bout me...Bet my fingers will be tired by the end of the day..oh well...

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you're a rebel at work huh. i bet you're the black sheep of the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home