My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Shooopping..

Yep you heard it..I've gotten back into my nasty habit of shopping. I used to shop a lot before I moved to this stinky town to go to college here. Back then I used to shop almost every weekend. Then when I moved here a whole school year ago...I shopped once that whole school year. I think I was still in shock of being in a new town, and was still adjusting to the new school and the different degree requirements and stuff.

So..now I'm well into my second year..and am back at my old self again. I talk like I used to, walk like I used to (haha get the point), and SHOP like I used to. Only now, the difference is that I buy more than I used to. Back then at least my sister would stop me from buying 5 of the same things...but now...ahhahaha NOOOO :P

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

man at least you have money to shop
sigh
i hate being broke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home