My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, April 03, 2006

For the Gazillionth TIME


Live YOUR LIFE yo. Seriously live it to the fullest. If you care shits about impression, then don't talk to me. As long as you are HAPPY with what you do, don't let anything I mean ANYTHING hold you back. If it's impression and what people will think...gimme a break.

Unless you're from one of those religions which believes in reincarnation...it's a diff case for you. But if you're like the other 50-60% of the world..then I suggest ENJOYING each day as if there's nooooo tomorrow. Spend your money like it's your last day on Earth...talk and do shit cuz you don't know what tomorrow may bring. But if you sit there planning planning planning...time may run out err your life..and you might never attain that goal you worked sooooo hard for..

3 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wish people would follow what they preach :p hahahah

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

hey anony..if you're a wuss to not admit your name on here..I ask you to speak up..

and if this is a direct insult to me..just know it wasn't taken that way..cuz I DO What I want...it's that SOMETIMES PEOPLE DONT LISTEN!!!!!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

you tell them!!!

its my sexy body i do what i want!! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home