My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

12 Qualities I Admire Greatly

Qualities I admire in people and in no specific order. I only came up with 12..though I'm sure there are a ton more :)

1. A person who has a big heart

2. A person who does not show off

3. A person who does what he/she believes no matter what the "herd mentality" may be.

4. A person who is not judgemental

5. A person who enjoys his/her own company

6. A person who is on time

7. A person who can think outside the box

8. A person who is compassionate

9. A person who is rational

10. A person who communicates well (being responsive included)

11. A person who is realistic

12. A person who is a good listener and gives nonbiased advise

4 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger wiseguy563 said...

well, I think about 7 of those could fit me. I could not be on time to save my mothers life.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

soooooo
pretty much me :-P

just playin
all good qualities tho :-)

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Where am I on that list?!?!?uz

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

good list --

 

Post a Comment

<< Home