My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Worst Quality

YES..if you're still reading and you look down..you'll realize I have Blogger Diarrhea!!! Anyways..my worst quality which hits me all too well around this time of the year..I'm a huge pessimist. If anything can go wrong..it'll start with me!!!!

I'm doing better now...Cuz the reality of the situation is...it usually NEVER turns out that way...just that I need to keep telling myself that :)

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger mELLISsa said...

my worst quality is prolly
my mouth
and not knowinng when to shut up
i never think before i talk
and dont care what ppl think
so i just say what is on my mind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home