My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Conceiler!!?!!

Don't get it, and it got me wondering. So...if a roommate is a messyass person and leaves the place lookin like shit..but yet when someone unexpectedly stops by for a few mins and the place not only looks "conceiled clean" but smells "clean"..it makes you wonder.

Yah it makes me wonder..makes me wonder if this is how a person I live with is like. Then does this person also live their life like this? Does this mean that the person may show shit to look good but is cruddy like shit on the inside...and is good with hiding it?

Messyasses speak up! Fix my thoughts...cause who knows I'm probably a bit biased :-/ (yah if you can't tell...I'm pretty anal about being clean....)

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not anal! Your roommate is an animal! She will get whats coming to her in the later life. I think karma or something along those lines :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home