My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Give it up yo..

Seriously do not get some of my (girl) friends and How LOW will they Go!!!....for boys..

Yah so if a dude ditches you once, get the hint..dont' give him another chance..realize that if a guy really really REALLY cared about you..he'd make time for you. Even if it meant 5 minutes a day!!!!

If a dude tells you he's leaving someone else for you...get the hint, he'll leave you too for another girl..

If a dude txt you to say "you mean the world to me"...realize it's easier to type words than to say it to YOUR face!

If a dude has excuses for everything...don't believe them..realize they are liars..again forget about giving them a second chance..

How a few of my girlfriends think they will move on..but the boy should never ever forget them..Hmm...really? Why not look within and make yourself better for the next runner up? Rather than thinking you are the goddess of the universe roaming a world of idiots..

If a dude says you're beautiful...mmmm..unless he knows you then it's diff..otherwise I'd take the comment with a grain of salt..seriously I mean ONLY believe it 10% of the time :D (now if he sends that via txt msg and he doesn't know you well = bullshit)

Men aren't the only ones thinking with something else...yes YOU girls do it too!!!!

If a guy calls you drunk confessing his love to you...Uhh need I say more!!!!

Realize that giving up your good friend for a man isn't worth it. Only a good guy will encourage you to chill with your friends..and ONLY a bad one will force you to get rid of the relationship. Friends will always be there for you...your lil "lover" will come and GOO..yes GO!!!!!



And yes Final thoughts as Jerry Springer would say on his show: Realize that it's never the end of the world when that dude walks away...realize you're worth a LOT! Again look back at yourself...maybe you can be better next time. Dont' succumb to your weaknesses. Don't keep yearning for something which was lost. As they say there's plenty of fish out in the sea ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Grad007 said...

You said it! I couldn't agree with you more about not giving up a good friend for a new partner. My Ex persuaded me to not go skiing with a group of friends from my previous town. Since it seemed so important to him, I actually didn't go, even though I was lonely in the new town. And did he ever, ever, let me choose our holiday destination at any time later in the relationship? No, no, no.

Anyone who forces you to give up something that is important to you should be kept at a distance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home