My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, August 08, 2002

A lie or a set of lies?? Sun Jul 30 20:59:40 2000
Hmm..something I noticed recently. The fact that when one person tells a lie, they don't just tell *one* lie, but rather tell many Lies..Here's the story, I won't name anyone, but I'll say that I've got friends who'll tell me something, and hey I know it's not true...So then two months later, I hear them telling someone else the same story, except the story is a bit changed and in essence my friend is trying to cover up her previous lie to me, with
another lie--hence she lies.
I guess the point of this posting is to say that one should never lie in the first place, it'll save them all the trouble they'd get into..and also, they wouldn't have to keep lying to cover up their previous lies..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home