My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Retarded People

So this has been bugging me for a while. Idiots who run the management of my apartment can't spell. Please see if you notice the obvious mistakes from the following statements:

1. Do to the there being a problem with plumbing, your water will be temporarily shut off on monday from 7:30 till 10:30 a.m. this monday.

2. Please be sure to mark the back of your mailboxes with your names, to insure that you receive your mail promptly.

3. In order to make the dryers work better please be sure to remove the lent from the dryers.

There have been numerous other posts which I chose to ignore. But somehow this has gone too far now. Today I had to receive a note under my door saying my rent was not paid on time. The odd thing is that this month I actually paid my rent before even the first!!!! I'm so fed up with this apartment and this only adds to the mess and pisses me off even more!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger tpaul said...

I am T. I followed your blog and you followed mine in 2005. I was writing about my wife who passed away. You posted a poem I wrote about being above the clouds.

my blog is "sometimes the grass is greener tpaulb06.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home