My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Am I Girly Enough?

Yes I'm back with a post! While the world is giving up on blogging..my blog remains :) yahhh

So here goes..

With all the bottles I have collected over the years of things it made me wonder how girly am I? Or is it just normal. I am the type who has about 30+ bottles of lotion in my bathroom. In addition to body washes, body spritzes, and a wide variety of loofahs and foot scrubbers.

That's not all..I also use a specific line of shampoo & conditioner from a salon, and also use gel, mousse, hair spray, and hair shiny thingy from a salon. My face wash isn't just normal facewash, it's the stuff you have to order by mail and pay like a shitload for. I also have at least 7 bottles of perfume that I wear on a day to day basis. In addition to this all, I also have way too much make-up...I have many different types of foundation (3 at one time!!), blushes, too many eye shadows, bronzers/shiny stuff, mascara's, eye liners..you name it I got it. Jewelry has always been up there too when it comes to jewelry for the hands.

Shoes are a girls best friend. How can you only have one pair of shoes..I try to restrict myself with the amount of shoes I buy..but still I would like to say that I have more than at least 20 pairs.

Clothing is endless..I'm always out buying a new sweater or something.

I love smelly stuff..so not only do I have a collection of small candles..but I also am starting to get a collection of candle warmers, potpourri oils, candle-turn-into-oil deals, as well as plug-ins!

To me this is part of just being a girl. Though I know some friends of mine who will only buy one item, wait till it's finished then go for the next...I simply cannot imagine doing that..what's the fun. I guess I just wanna have so many choices to choose from.

I agree the lotions have gotten outta hand..I was thinking of giving some away to Good Will though I'm not so sure they'd be keen on that..or what..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home