My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, November 24, 2006
















Generic I know...Cute--Completely!

Ok Ok..so I hate the world of Generic people. I'm sick of seeing the white corded headphones for all the ipods out there. I think the white cords have become more of a fashion statement than the ipod thingies themselves..as I've seen some peeps on campus with just white corded headphones! Stupid I know!!

In any case..I've always told myself I will not succumb to the pressures of the rest and be like the masses...it just isn't me, unless I completely fall in love with it. And....as much as I'd hate it, I'm falling in love with the new iPod shuffle..it's cute. Will I get it? It's a toss-up..odds are no. If the odds someday turn to yes, I'll end up probably get some non-whitecord headphones to go with it. Sorry, no can do..I hate promoting things unless I truely support them..and there is hardly anything I truely support..well maybe Kenneth Cole products, but that's such a different story! In any case..above is a pic for all you to enjoy of the of shuffle...

Now I've got myself thinking..have I really promoted anything?? hmm.....

3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vhy dhun't u ghet it ef dhat's vhat u vant, vhy nut? I dhun't unirstaund ur peepel.

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what about kenneth cole? I can't recall anything good about that company?

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Andi said...

I hope that you come back & blog soon. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home